NFTONE.io Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these NFTONE.io Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations.
NFTONE.io is a platform that allows you to collect, issue, and display NFTs. This NFTONE.io Terms and conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”, “Agreement”) document is entered into by user or users (“User”, “Users” or “You”) and NFTONE.io (“NFTONE.io,” “We” or “Us”). It contains terms and conditions you have agreed to abide by upon accessing https://www.nftone.io/ (“Site”). The terms govern your access and use of the NFTONE.io ecosystem, including content, features, and functionality. By signing up to use an account through the Site, or any associated websites, APIs, or mobile applications, you agree that you have read, understood, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
- Eligibility. To be eligible to use the NFTONE.io services, you must register an account on NFTONE.io Site.
- NFTONE.io Services. Your NFTONE.io account encompasses the following basic NFTONE.io services: Access to collect NFTs; Access to issue and publish NFTs; Privilege tagged to NFTs that you, as an NFT collector (“Collector”), have collected.
- All Users shall use the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Users may not use the Services unless they agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Users who are minors may only use the Services by obtaining prior consent from their parents or legal guardians. Furthermore, if Users will be using the Services on behalf of, or for the purposes of, a business enterprise, then such business enterprise must also agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to using the Services.
- If there are Separate Terms and Conditions applicable to the Services, Users shall also comply with such Separate Terms and Conditions as well as these Terms and Conditions in using the Services.
- NFTONE.io may modify these Terms and Conditions when NFTONE.io deems it to be necessary, within the scope of the purposes of the Services. In such a case, NFTONE.io will indicate the contents of the modified version of these Terms and Conditions, as well as the effective date of the modification, on the Services or on NFTONE.io’s website, or will publicize the same to Users by notifying Users in the manner prescribed by NFTONE.io.
- The modified version of these Terms and Conditions shall become effective as of the effective date thereof.
- Access. To access the NFTONE.io Site, you must have the necessary equipment or device and the associated telecommunication service subscriptions to access the Internet.
- Collector. As a Collector, you will gain access to browse through NFTs that are displayed on the NFTONE.io Site. You may obtain the ownership of any of the available NFTs by exchanging with approved tokens. You may also choose to keep the NFTs as your collection, exchange them for tokens with other Collectors or use them to redeem products and services offered by our partners if applicable. Specifically for claiming procedures, our partners have the right to set their own disclaimers. NFTONE.io Site is not responsible for failure to comply with the disclaimers that lead to unsuccessful NFTs redemption.
You will also gain access to publish NFTs that you have collected to be displayed and made available to be exchanged with approved tokens, if preferable. In a case where you transfer ownership of an NFT with a tagged product or service to another Collector, you will also transfer the title of the product or service.
The ownership of the NFTs does not give you the right to have the ownership of the Intellectual Property rights of those NFTs.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The term “Intellectual Property Rights” means all (i) patents, patent applications, patent disclosures and inventions, (ii) Internet Domain names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, logos and corporate names and registrations and applications for registration thereof together with all of the goodwill associated therewith, (iii) copyrights (registered or unregistered) and copyrightable works and registrations and applications for registration thereof, (iv) mask works and registrations and applications thereof, (v) computer software, data, databases and documentation thereof, (vi) trade secrets and other confidential information (including ideas, formulas, compositions, inventions (whether patentable or unpatentable and whether or not reduced to practice), know-how, manufacturing and production processes and techniques, research and development information, drawings, specifications, designs, plans, proposals, technical data, and copyrightable works, financial and marketing plans and customer and supplier lists and information, and (vii) copies and tangible embodiments thereof (in whatever form or medium).
- This Terms and Conditions contains how you and NFTONE.io will protect your Intellectual Property on the NFTONE.io services exclusively.
- You acknowledge that:
- You are the original owner or holder of the intellectual property rights of NFTs published on the NFTONE.io site.
- You hereby declare that you fully own the intellectual property rights to the NFTs published on the NFTONE.io site exclusively and guarantee that there are no claims from third parties for the ownership of the NFTs.
- NFTONE.io hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable royalty-free right to use or display the brand, trade name, logo, site content, headings and other distinguishing marks and names of NFTONE.io on the site and limited for the purpose of implementing this Agreement.
- Breach of Intellectual Property. NFTONE.io wil take responsibility for any finding NFTs that are infringing Intellectual Property Rights. If you as Collector find indications of infringement of intellectual property rights on NFTs in NFTONE.io, you can contact NFTONE.io and NFTONE.io will help to remove them from NFTONE.io. Other than that, it will be the responsibility of you and the Merchant and should be directly resolved between you and the merchant
NFTONE.io prohibits you from engaging in any of the following acts when using the Services:
- Acts that violate the laws and regulations, court verdicts, resolutions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding;
- Acts that may be in violation of public order, morals or customs;
- Acts that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patent rights, rights to fame, privacy, and all other rights granted by law or by a contract with NFTONE.io and/or a third party;
- Acts of posting or transmitting excessively violent expressions; expressions that lead to discrimination by race, national origin, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc.; expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injurious behavior or drug abuse; or expressions that include anti-social content and lead to the discomfort of others;
- Acts that benefit or involve collaboration with anti-social groups;
- Acts that are related to religious activities or invitations to certain religious groups;
- Acts of unauthorized or improper collection, disclosure, or provision of any other person's personal information, registered information, user history, or the like;
We may (a) refuse to complete or cancel your registration, (b) suspend, restrict or terminate your access to any or all of the NFTONE.io Site services, and/or (c) deactivate your account with immediate effect for any reason, including but not limited to where:
- We are, in our reasonable opinion, required to do so by applicable law or any court or other authority to which we are subject in any jurisdiction;
- We reasonably suspect you of acting in breach of this Agreement;
- We have concerns that an activity is erroneous or about the security of your account or we suspect that the NFTONE.io Site services are being used in a fraudulent or unauthorized manner;
- We suspect money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime;
- Use of your account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your account activity;
- You take any action that may circumvent our controls such as abusing promotions which we may offer from time to time.
We may suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the NFTONE.io Site services and/or deactivate or cancel your NFTONE.io account, without reason by giving you two months notice. You acknowledge that our decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to, suspending, or closing your NFTONE.io account, may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our risk management and security protocols. You agree that we are under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management and security procedures to you.
- Release of NFTONE.io. NFTONE.io is a peer to peer platform that uses the distributed ledger technology, If you have a dispute with one or more users of the NFTONE.io Site, you agree that neither we nor our affiliates or service providers, nor any of our respective officers, directors, employees, and representatives will be liable for any claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of any kind or nature rising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify NFTONE.io, our affiliates and service providers, and each of our or their respective officers, directors, employees, and representatives, in respect of any costs (including attorneys' fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) that have been reasonably incurred in connection with any claims, demands or damages arising out of or related to your breach and / or our enforcement of this Agreement or your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- Limitation of Liability. NFTONE.io has no liability for services and all NFTs on the Site and NFTONE.io shall only be liable to you for loss or damage caused directly and reasonably foreseeable by our breach of this Agreement.
- No Warranties. The NFTONE.io Site services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: specifically we disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. We do not make any representations or warranties that access to the NFTONE.io Site, any of the NFTONE.io services, or any of the materials contained therein, will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
- Safety and Security of Your Computer and Devices. NFTONE.io Site is not liable for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from us. NFTONE.io customer support will never ask to screen share or otherwise seek to access your computer or account.
- No Liability for Breach. We are not liable for any breach of the Agreement where the breach is due to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all effects to the contrary, nor are we liable where the breach is due to the application of mandatory legal rules.
- Contact NFTONE.io. When you contact us please provide us with your name, email, wallet address, and any other information we may need to identify you, your NFTONE.io account, and the activity on which you have feedback, questions, or complaints.
- Complaints. In the event of a complaint, please set out the cause of your complaint, how you would like us to resolve the complaint and any other information you believe to be relevant. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint. A Customer Complaints officer (“Officer”) will consider your complaint. The Officer will consider your complaint without prejudice based on the information you have provided and any information provided by NFTONE.io. Within 15 business days of our receipt of your complaint the Officer will address all points raised in your complaint by sending you an e-mail (“Resolution Notice”) in which the Officer will: (i) offer to resolve your complaint in the way your requested; (ii) make a determination rejecting your complaint and set out the reasons for the rejection; or (iii) offer to resolve your complaint with an alternative solution. In exceptional circumstances, if the Officer is unable to respond to your complaint within 15 business days for reasons beyond NFTONE.io's control, the Officer will send you a holding reply indicating the reasons for a delay in answering your complaint and specifying the deadline by which the Officer will respond to your complaint (which will be no later than 35 business days from our receipt of your complaint.
- Offers. Any offer of resolution made to you will only become binding on us if accepted by you. An offer of resolution will not constitute any admission by us of any wrongdoing or liability regarding the subject matter of the complaint.
- Personal Data. You acknowledge that we may process personal data in relation to you. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that:
- your disclosure to us of any personal data was or will be made in accordance with all applicable data protection and data privacy laws, and those data are accurate, up to date and relevant when disclosed;
- Limited License. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, subject to the terms of this Agreement, to access and use the NFTONE.io Site, and related content, materials, information (collectively, the “Content”) solely for approved purposes as permitted by us from time to time. Any other use of the NFTONE.io Site or Content is expressly prohibited and all other right, title, and interest in the NFTONE.io Site or Content is exclusively the property of NFTONE.io and its licensors. You agree not to copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- Website Accuracy. Although we intend to provide accurate and timely information on the NFTONE.io Site, the NFTONE.io Site (including, without limitation, the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In an effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products and services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the NFTONE.io Site are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions. Links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) may be provided as a convenience but are not controlled by us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any aspect of the information, content, or services contained in any third-party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the NFTONE.io Site.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or is intended to be deemed, nor shall it cause, either you or NFTONE.io to be treated as the agent of the other.
- Privacy of Others; Marketing. If you receive information about another user through the NFTONE.io Site services, you must keep the information confidential and only use it in connection with the NFTONE.io Site services. You may not disclose or distribute a user's information to a third party or use the information except as reasonably necessary to effect a transaction and other functions reasonably incidental thereto such as support, reconciliation and accounting unless you receive the user's express consent to do so. You may not send unsolicited email to a user through the NFTONE.io Site services.
- Security Breach. If you suspect that your NFTONE.io account or any of your security details have been compromised or if you become aware of any fraud or attempted fraud or any other security incident (including a cyber-security attack) affecting you and/or NFTONE.io (together a “Security Breach”), you must notify NFTONE.io support as soon as possible by email free of charge at [email] and continue to provide accurate and up to date information throughout the duration of the Security Breach. You must take any steps that we reasonably require to reduce, manage or report any Security Breach. Failure to provide prompt notification of any Security Breach may be taken into account in our determination of the appropriate resolution of the matter.
- Contact Information. You are responsible for keeping your email address up to date in your Account Profile in order to receive any notices or alerts that we may send you (including notices or alerts of actual or suspected Security Breach).
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement (including documents incorporated by reference herein) comprise the entire agreement between you and NFTONE.io.
- Interpretation. Section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only, and shall not govern the meaning or interpretation of any provision of this Agreement.
- Transfer. This Agreement is personal to you and you cannot transfer or assign your rights, licenses, interests and/or obligations to anyone else. We may transfer or assign our rights licenses, interests and/or our obligations at any time, including as part of a merger, acquisition or other corporate reorganization involving NFTONE.io, provided that this transfer or assignment does not materially impact the quality of the NFTONE.io services you receive.
- Invalidity. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, this will not affect the validity of any other provision.
- Enforcement of Our Rights. We may not always strictly enforce our rights under this Agreement. If we do this, it will be just a temporary measure and we may enforce our rights strictly again at any time.
- Language. This Agreement and any information or notifications that you or we are to provide should be in Indonesian and English. Any translation of this Agreement or other documents is provided for your convenience only. In the event of any inconsistency, the Indonesian and English language version of this Agreement or other documents shall prevail.
- Survival. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond the expiration or termination of this Agreement, including, without limitation, the sections relating to suspension or termination, NFTONE.io account cancellation, general use of the NFTONE.io Site, disputes with NFTONE.io, and general provisions, will continue to be binding and operate after the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Personal Information We Collect from Users
- Identification information that could be used to identify our Users, such as email address
- Transaction history, such as order activity
- Correspondence that is provided when Users interact with our platform, such as when they contact our support team
- Media that Users upload in our platform for various purposes, such as uploading onto the platform’s marketplace
- Personal Information We Collect from Platform Partners
- In the platform, we partner with third parties for various purposes, including but not limited to provision of NFTs, products and services, and other services.
- Identification information that our partners might require from our users in order to proceed with activities within our platform and ecosystem
- Claiming activity that occurs when Users use their NFTs to claim products and/or services provided by our partners. Our cooperation with third-party partners is strictly limited to purposes within the operations of the Site. Third-party partners make data security and confidentiality agreements, and these partners will strictly abide by our data privacy and security requirements. Unless we have Users’ consent, we will not share Users’ personally identifiable information with them.
- Personal Information We Collect from Users
- Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information for following reasons:
- To run marketing and promotional activities in our platform
- To send information regarding our marketing and promotional activities, and other notifications to users through email
- To run operations involving claim of products and services by NFTs redemption from our partners
- Personal Information Disclosure
We do not sell, trade nor rent Users' Personal Information to anyone. We may share generic aggregated demographic information that is not related to any personal identifying information about visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers.As we take seriously our users' privacy and the confidentiality of users' Personal Information, we will not share their Personal Information with any third parties except for purposes as follow:
- Service providers that engage with us in providing their services related to business and commercial purposes. In an event where this information disclosure happens, the sharing of users' Personal Information is strictly limited to the necessities required in order to have their services provided. All Personal Information will still be kept by us without allowing the other parties to have control over users' Personal Information. We also prohibit any other parties from disclosing our users' Personal Information for any other purposes.
- Law enforcement in an event where we are obliged to disclose our users' Personal Information to comply with laws and regulation.
- How We Protect Personal Information
We apply appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information, usernames, passwords, order activities, and data information stored on our Site.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of the policies and terms of this service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Continuous use of your Site after the announcement of this policy change will be treated as your acceptance of such changes.
- Contact Us